To enjoy our outdoor patios, visits don't require advanced reservations. Indoor sitting in our tasting room require advanced reservation. Leaving us a voice mail doesn't constitute a reservation. Please use our reservation system or call us at 972-772-6043 to speak to our staff.
- We have large outdoor patios that can safely accomodate you and your guests.
- Indoors the maximum group size is four (4) guests. Tables and chairs can't be moved.
- Please, no minors under 16 years of age. We also have small grandchildren but we can't allow them to be around adults that are not yet vaccinated for COVID-19.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic and enjoy our grounds. You must belong to our Wine Club Membership to have a picnic inside our tasting room. Non-club members are welcome to have a picnic in our outdoor areas.
- Restrooms are available indoors.
- Our wine list is available online from our Web site. Please use your mobile phone to look over the options.
- We ask that guests dispose of their trash in selected bins set up through the grounds.
- We will have a selected area for guests to return glasses to minimize contact with our staff.
- We will clean and sanitize at the beginning and end of each day. We will also sanitize in between guest's visits. We have hand sanitizer available. We ask any guest with symptoms of fever, cold/cough to please stay home.
Please follow our procedures as they will keep everyone safe.