Guests with confirmed reservations are welcome to bring a picnic when visiting the winery. Liquids of any type are not allowed. All picnic items must fit on the table you reserve. Other tables need to be left available for additional guests. To visit us please make a reservation.
All visits require a reservation. We can't accomodate groups larger than 6 outdoors. Leaving us a voice mail doesn't constitute a reservation. Please use our reservation system or call us at 972-772-6043 to speak to our staff.
- Groups up six (6) can be accomodated outdoors. Indoors, the maximum group size is four (4) guests. Tables and chairs can't be moved.
- Please, no minors. Children don't like to sit still. By running around, they create a situation where we can't sanitize the winery properly between visits.
- Please vacate the tables close to the end time of your booking. This will allow us to sanitize the area and to accommodate other guests.
- Restrooms are available but require you to have a face mask covering nose and mouth since they are indoors. Only one person at a time using the bathroom.
- Our wine list and food options are available online from our Web site. Please use your mobile phone to look over the options. We no longer provide a paper menu.
- We ask that guests dispose of their trash in selected bins set up through the grounds.
- We will have a selected area for guests to return glasses to minimize contact with our staff.
- We will clean and sanitize at the beginning and end of each day. We will also sanitize in between guest's visits. We will have hand sanitizer available. We ask any guest with symptoms of fever, cold/cough to please stay home.
Please follow our procedures as they will keep everyone safe.