Thursday and Friday visits don't require advanced reservations but they are highly encouraged. Saturday and Sunday visits require advanced reservation. Leaving us a voice mail doesn't constitute a reservation. Please use our reservation system or call us at 972-772-6043 to speak to our staff.
- We have large outdoor patios that can safely accomodate you and your guests.
- Indoors the maximum group size is four (4) guests. Tables and chairs can't be moved. Face covering is required to go indoors until you are sitted at your table.
- Please, no minors. Children don't like to sit still. By running around, they create a situation where we can't sanitize the winery properly between visits.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic and enjoy our grounds. You must belong to our Wine Club Membership to have a picnic inside our tasting room. Non-club members are welcome to have a picnic in our outdoor areas.
- Please vacate the tables close to the end time of your booking. This will allow us to sanitize the area and to accommodate other guests.
- Restrooms are available but require you to have a face mask covering nose and mouth since they are indoors. Only one person at a time using the bathroom.
- Our wine list is available online from our Web site. Please use your mobile phone to look over the options.
- We ask that guests dispose of their trash in selected bins set up through the grounds.
- We will have a selected area for guests to return glasses to minimize contact with our staff.
- We will clean and sanitize at the beginning and end of each day. We will also sanitize in between guest's visits. We will have hand sanitizer available. We ask any guest with symptoms of fever, cold/cough to please stay home.
Please follow our procedures as they will keep everyone safe.