Please make sure you read and understand our safety information for visiting
. Please, no minors.
- Thursday and Friday visits don't require advanced reservations but they are highly encouraged.
- Saturday and Sunday visits require advanced reservation.
- Reservations are not required for club pickup and carry out purchases.
All guests must wear a mask until they are sitting at a table. While sitting at a table, a face cover is not required. Masks are required to go indoors to use the restroom or to order wine.
- Due to safety concerns and new restrictions, the largest group we can accommodate indoors is four (4). Outdoors we can accomodate groups of six (6) maximum. Please don't make two reservations for groups larger than 6 bypassing our precautions.
- If you a Wine Club Member, then you are welcome to bring a picnic when you visit and enjoy it in our tasting room or outdoors. Non-club members can bring a picnic and enjoy it in our outdoor patios.
- Tastings can only be done in the tasting room
- Tastings are not available in the Family House
- Reservations are required to visit and stay. Reservations are not required for club pickup and carry out purchases. Please use the Book Now button below or go to www.exploretock.com/sanmartinowinery to make a reservation.